Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 @ 6:10 AM
i think out of the box. whats the point? it only depends if i, my self believes it or NOT. well, its obvious that i dont. i hate you seriously. you should have told me the truth in the beginning. whatever lahs. just BUZZ out of my life alrights? we could still be friends, really (:
ALRIGHTS! today school was nice! had literature test today. was suppose to study chapter seven eight and nine. GUESS WHAT? i studied nine only, or should i say i BRIEFLY ran through it. THANK GOD! question came out were all under chapter nine. though i dont really know the exact answer, but i was able to answer a portion of it! (:
HOPE I CAN PASS WELL :D had gymnastic. quek came. yeahhh! i didnt get to jump much, but i do get to jump. i jump REAL long (: SELFISH ME! i dont share food either. did i mention the recently AMERICAN NEXT TOP MODEL ARE HOOOOOT! * swoons - OHS, today miss woo and mr koh were really cute . they were SORT OF quarelling. having revenge on each other. well, revenge is SWEET rights? (: i CANT WAIT to look at their DISGUSTING photos! alrights! guess thts all for the day. im glad glad glad today :D:D
|